Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Valentine's Day Nail Art and Make Up


I know Valentine's Day was like a week ago and I should've posted this as a tutorial for you guys. 
But as usual, I am a lazy a**.
So, here's what I came up with for my nails. 


As you can see, it's a gradient sparkly red. 
I added a little heart on every nail (2 for the thumb), bigger sparkles and some more glitter nail polish.
It's all about glitter. xD
Brace yourselves for the photos.











As for the make up, I used the romantic and classy purple. 
This color emphasizes green eyes, but it's really flattering for those with brown eyes as well.



I think it's a wearable look for the daytime as well as for the evening.


I'm telling you, I suck at taking pictures of my face/makeup. So excuse me if they're not that good. ^.^


So, how did you guys spend your Valentine's Day?^^


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...