Wednesday, January 30, 2013

[REVIEW] Olay Gentle Cleansers - Conditioning Milk


We're really sorry for not updating, we had a few problems (we still have).

Moving on.

To start off, we all know how hard it is to find that perfect cleanser/makeup remover, right? Sometimes we try different types until we find the one we need, the one that is best for our skin. Before having this cleanser, I had a different on. It was pretty good though, but not as good as this one. I ended up "owning" this Olay cleanser/conditioning milk because Lexie didn't want/like it (sorry sweetie). 
Note: my skin complexion is normal, only my nose is a bit oily (sometimes dry, I don't get it why).

Now on with the review.


I didn't expect it to be this good. Honestly.

Good points: 
- it doesn't have a strong fragrance, which means less harmful ingredients;
-the texture is really nice and not so watery;
-it didn't harm my skin in any way possible (I've been using it for quite a while now and my skin doesn't have any eruptions or stains);
-it's really gentle (like it says it is);
-it cleans my skin pretty well, better than my old cleanser;
-my skin feels great after using it (a lot softer than before);
-it has instructions (like most beauty products) so if you're not sure how to use it, check the back.




Bad/Not-so-good points:
-I can never control the amount of product I use (I usually end up using too much product);
-when I try to wash it off, it takes a few minutes to actually get it off.

Small tip 1: after using conditioning milk/makeup remover you should also cleanse your face; after that it's probably best that you apply a face cream, whatever type you have. After cleansing, your pores are open and you need to close them before dust/dirt gets in them. 

Small tip 2: before going to bed, use makeup remover or cleanser even if you weren't wearing any type of makeup. If you went out, you definitely have dust/dirt in your pores, especially during summer. 




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your blogs. Any chances there would be posts this year?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...