Since Christmas is only a few days away, starting today I will post a Winter/Christmas nail tutorial a day. So don't forget to check our blog everyday.^^
1. Start off by applying base coat.
2. Apply two coats of blue nail polish (I would recommend a lighter blue, mine was a bit too dark)
3. With a black polish, draw the penguin's body.
4. On the middle of the body, draw the same shape with a white polish.
5. Draw the penguin's eyes (2 big white dots followed by 2 little black dots in the center of the white ones)
6. Using a bobby pin, toothpick or dotting tool, draw the mouth and the legs.
7. On your thumb finger (or index finger, ring finger, wherever you like) draw a snowflake with a white polish using a thin brush.
(Sorry for the stupid picture, I forgot to take a picture of the finished design xD)
8. Apply a top coat to protect your design and to give it that glossy appearance.