Thursday, January 12, 2012

[REVIEW] Olay Complete Care


Hello hello ^^
I noticed that the last review was appreciated (Some of our friends actually said they gave the e.l.f. primer a chance and ordered from the site :D) and even though we haven't posted in a while, today I am going to do another review. This time I will tell you about Olay Complete Care Day UV Cream for Normal/Dry skin.




The cream has a thick, soft consistency and smells wonderful.
It has perfume in it, which can be a skin irritant, so it's not recommended for sensitive skin.
 The texture is good for dry skin, but not for oily skin because it can leave an oily, sticky feeling. Totally not the effect you would want.
It has SPF 15, great sun protection, even on winter days.


 

It might take a while for it to be absorbed into your skin.
When I bought it the package said "Healthier looking skin in only 5 days". I didn't try it for so long, but it really had an effect. I have oily skin, therefore I didn't use it more than 2 days in a row, but I gave it to my mom and she loves it. Also, she feels like she can trust the brand because it's getting famous in our country.

The reason why I bought this cream in the first place was the small number of skin-irritant ingredients, which means that, when used for a longer period of time, it is not as damaging as others. I know it sound scary, but it's a known truth that you must chose your cosmetics wisely if you want youthful looking skin for a longer period of time.


So, if you have Normal/Dry skin (I would go for drier skin actually), I totally recommend this day cream.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...