Sunday, January 15, 2012

[REVIEW] Kallos "Argan Colour Hair Mask"

Because my hair is dyed, I need to use a mask for colored hair. So a while ago I bought the "Argan Colour Hair Mask" from Kallos Professional.


The recipient is really big (1000 ml) so I think I'll have enough for a year, or even more since my hair is short.


It wasn't expensive, kinda like 5 or 6$ (that's about 16 Ron in Romania). But the price depends from store to store so I was lucky for finding this cheap one. 


The texture is similar to hair balm and it has a nice smell (Lex said it smells like vanilla).
I'm not gonna show you how my hair looks after using it, because in pictures you can't see the difference. I can, however, tell you that it's really good, my hair looks healthier and doesn't become greasy the next day after I wash it. Plus, it's really smooth, although the color changed a bit, from plum to something a bit dark/brown, but no too much. I dyed my hair about a month ago, so the color change should've been more visible, but thanks to my lovely hair mask, it isn't.
Be careful not to aply too much mask on your hair, or else you'll have a hard time washing it out (that's probably the only ''bad part'' about it).
The instructions are on the recipient, so you don't have to worry about how to use it.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...